The Spectra Galaxy JA 256/30 AAA is a high performance, robust and reliable jetting assembly designed for a broad range of wide format printers at resolutions up to 900 dpi. Two electrically independent piezoelectric slices, each with 128 addressable channels and two separate connecting cables, are combined to provide a total of 256 nozzles. The nozzles are arranged in a single line, at a native 0.010 inch distance between nozzles.
The fluid interface and electrical connection are at the top of the jetting assembly and several mounting configurations are possible. This jetting assembly contains serial-to-parallel converters for selecting which jets to fire; all jets can be fired simultaneously or individually.
- Technology: Piezo Electric
- Max. Resolution: Up to 900dpi
- Cal. Droplet Size: 28 pico litre
- Adj. Range for Droplet Size: 25 - 30 pico litre
- Tot. Amount of Nozzles: 256 (128 per slice)
- Nozzle Spacing: 254 microns (0.010 in.)
- Nozzle Diameter: 36 microns
- Firing Frequency: 20 kHz
- Operating Temperature: up to 90°C
- Ink Compatibility: Organic solvents, UV curables, Aqueous
Aestrik Inwear L3508G
|Dilli Neo Marker 0301
Dilli Neo Plus UVP-1606W