The Spectra Polaris PQ-512/15 AAA is a high performance inkjet printhead designed for wide format printing applications. Building upon the legendary reliability and performance of the Spectra Nova and Galaxy printheads, the Polaris PQ-512 AAA family of printheads uses field proven materials and a repairable design to deliver a long service life and consistent output.
The Polaris PQ-512/15 AAA Printhead has 512 independent channels arranged in multiple rows at 200 dots-per-inch spacing for single colour operation, or 100 dots-per-inch spacing for two colour operation. The printhead is designed for binary jetting using a 15-picoliter native drop size with 8-meters per second nominal drop velocity for jetting fluids in the 8 to 20 centipoise range. Using VersaDrop jetting technology, the printhead is capable of adjustable binary operation at drop sizes up to 30 pico litre.
This is the original Spectra Polaris print head and it carries the manufacturer product warranty.
- Technology: Piezo Electric
- Max. Resolution: 1000 dpi
- Cal. Droplet Size: 15 pico litre
- Adj. Range for Droplet Size: 15-30 pico litre
- Tot. Amount of Nozzles: 512
- Nozzle Spacing: 127 microns (1 colour) or 254 microns (2 colours)
- Firing Frequency: 40 kHz (20 kHz for 30 pico litre droplets)
- Operating Temperature: up to 60°C
- Ink Compatibility: Solvent, water-based and UV Inks
Anhui Liyu Innova PS
Teckwin TeckStorm TS300