The Spectra SL-128 AA is a high performance, robust and reliable jetting assembly designed for a broad range of wide format printers at resolutions up to 450 dpi. Two electrically independent piezoelectric slices, each with 64 addressable channels, are combined to provide a total of 128 nozzles. It has been calibrated for a droplet size of 80 pico litre and has a maximum firing frequency of 30 kHz.
This jetting assembly contains serial-to-parallel converters for selecting which jets to fire; all jets can be fired simultaneously or individually.
These Spectra SL-128 AA heads are manufactured in the US and passed Dimatix Spectra US quality control tests to ensure the best durability. It carries a manufacturer product warranty.
- Technology: Piezo Electric
- Max. Resolution: 450 dpi
- Cal. Droplet Size: 80 pico litre
- Adj. Range for Droplet Size: 65-90 pico litre
- Tot. Amount of Nozzles: 128
- Nozzle Diameter: 50 microns
- Nozzle Spacing: 508 microns
- Firing Frequency: 30 kHz
- Operating Temperature: up to 90°C
- Ink Compatibility: Solvent and UV Inks
Agfa Jeti 1224 UV HDC FTR
|Agfa Jeti 3324 AquaJet RTR
Agfa Jeti 3324 Solvent RTR
Agfa Jeti 5000 Solvent RTR